Fee per person: USD$130.00 per hour
Duration: 12 hours minimum
Jewellery macro photograhy comes with challenges such as size, reflectivity and intricacy of design, which can appear at first dauting to beginners. We will guide you through the process, first by understanding your camera and studio equipment, then to settings and angles, and end with image editing for presenting in online stores. From the essential set-up to editing techniques, you will learn how to photograph jewellery with beautiful, catalogue-ready results.
- Understanding your camera: From macro lens to focal settings, we will teach you basic camera functions in keeping with the needs of jewellery photography. Knowing how to properly use your camera enables you to work efficiently.
- Lighting arrangements: Control lamps to illuminate the subjects that can turn tough task such matel brightness, clear surfaces preventing flare, reflection, hot spots and variety of colors into easy job. It’ll soften and diffuse the light and provide consistent results.
- Positioning jewllery and equipment: object and environment before photo shooting. How to keep things clean, position the objects, displays and background. As well as position the camera and lens in relation to the object. Make arrangements to maneuver the jewelry into a symmetrical, attractive pose. Adjustment of camera position and angle to join each piece in it best served by its own camera position and angle.
- Editing your photography: Take your photos further with enhancements in Adobe Lightroom by adjusting parameters such as brightness, contrast, colour-correction. You will finish with stunning portfolio work and a better grasp of jewellery photography skills.
By the end of the course, you will know how to:
- Start with a basic set up to meet the task of turning gems into charming images, and doing it without fuss or bother.
- Shoot both indoors and outdoors with natural and artificial lighting, correct lenses to achieve the results and a collection of accessories.
- Capture photos independently for high-quality results.